haha one dayyou will have to tell me more about how you can’t remember your childhood - but yes, photographic memories are a real thing
LOL weird, right? I feel so confused when people talk about their childhood. People are like “when I was 6, I used to bike every sunday with a purple helmet”. And I’m like, “when I was 6, I was a little girl”. Seriously people really seem to remember the type of kids they were, what they liked, who they liked, some things they’ve done, and at what age they done it. And me, NOTHING
Are people serious when they say they have a photographic memory? Because I feel like that’s impossible.
Claire Danes by Alexi Lubormirski for Harper’s Bazaar UK Magazine (October 2014)
[on her famous ‘cry face’] I’m surprised it’s so surprising. I have my guy, who thinks I’m pretty enough in our life together, so I don’t need to be seducing the audience that way. I think it’s also just my style, what I like in creative work, what I’ve always been attracted to, even as a little girl…I always had an appreciation for the macabre.
I bet you’ve sent this message a LOONG time ago.
But better late than never so I’ll answer it :)
1. Light blue is probably my least favourite colour. I find it a bit boring.
2. I love guys with ponytails. It kinda turns me on to be honest
3. I am a bit self-centered. For example I tend to think that my favourite team cannot win if I don’t watch the game or my favourite contestant cannot win a tv show if I don’t vote.
4. Disney movie Lemonade Mouth is one of my guilty pleasures. I could watch it a hundred times and I don’t know why.
5. I am obsessed with oranges.
only 90s kids will remember
oh my.. oh my god
Reblog this if you pronounce “.gif” as “GIF.”
WE SHALL SEE WHICH ONE PREVAILS.
I believe, if you look hard, there are more wonders in this universe than you could ever have dreamt of.